Tuesday, November 21, 2017

St Andrews Ball 2017

Last Saturday, Nuch and I joined my boss, his family, and some customers for the Bangkok Scottish Society's annual St Andrew's Ball.

Nuch and I before things got started.


The opening ceremony - I almost got used to the bagpipes by the end of the night


                               


It's been a while since Nuch and I joined an extravaganza like this - The Scottish Society put on a great event.

 

This is the before picture - fortunately for all, there is no after picture


This is as close as I got to the dance floor
 

My boss, Joe and Emorn 


Emorn's sister Payom, Joe's son Raymond's date Min, Emorn, and Nuch - one of many many selfies


  
No Scottish event is complete without Haggis

  



Raymond, Min, Joe and Payom

  
and finally, some dessert in the wee hours of the morn

No comments: