Sunday, February 8, 2009

Belated Anniversary At Jim Thompson

During my trip to Cambodia, I became an Eggs Benedict addict, so this weekend, Nuch and I stopped by the Marriott to get my fix.


After breakfast, we took the Marriott ferry across the river to do some shopping.

This little girl shared the ride with us.

After our shopping (I got a new watch), we visited Jim Thompson's house - where Nuch and I had our Thai wedding ceremony. With the holidays and Nuch being overseas, we didn't do anything special for our anniversary, so thought this was as good as time as any to celebrate.

It was just a simple lunch, but we sat by the fish pond and enjoyed the afternoon while we reminisced about the past 2 years.

Whenever I got close to the water the fish came right up to me. I thought they were hamming it up for the camera, but I think they were expecting me to give them food.




No comments: