Friday, January 1, 2010

Snow Ball's Chance In Hell

I spent my New Year's with a couple of buddies in downtown Bangkok.

We started at Absolut with some Hoegaardens.

This is Mark, who got married the week before.


Here's the band at Absolut, but I'm really taking a picture of the tattoo on the girl's back who is getting down and dirty. What are the chances that the guy she is with is named "Dirk"?

Moments before "Countdown", as it's called in Thailand.
After Countdown we headed to Soi Cowboy for some hand-made Thai Snow.

This is the same place I went last year. The bar owner filled the place with white Styrofoam pellets.


John and Ted trying to make snow angels.


Styrofoam snow pellets that don't melt have a few drawbacks - they float in your drink.

And if your mobile phone falls out of your pocket, it falls straight to the floor. Ted's IPhone went missing, so here I am holding up our seat while everyone looks for it.

Snow ball fight!!

No comments: