Saturday, July 31, 2010

Korat House Party

A couple weekends ago I headed Northeast to visit some friends in Korat. My first stop was Stewart's house. On my previous visit in February, he had just moved into a new house and while showing me around, I stepped through his deck, which is made out of a kind of cement-wood material.

When I showed up this time, the first thing he did was show me the hole I had made and said just watch your step this time. Seconds later, I stepped through it again. Now he has matching holes.


I never posted these before, but here's the inside of Stewart's house.


and a picture of Stewart.


That same night a neighbor of his had a New House Party. As is typical in Thailand, the neighbor prepared a buffet, cases of beer and whiskey, a full-size stage, dancers/ singers, and a speaker system that could be heard in the next province.


Here's a video

No comments: