Thursday, October 23, 2014

Spooky

Nuch and I found a new seafood restaurant near our place.  As usual, before we can start eating, Nuch must take some pictures and post them on her Facebook.



We had finished our meal and Nuch reminded me to "Like" her Facebook post.  When she checked her phone to be sure that I had "liked" her post (some couples have different ways of saying I love you), she asked in her best "I see dead people" voice - Do you notice anything?  I told her - yes, this restaurant is full of lesbians, which it was.  I figured that, unbeknownst to us, it was a secret hang out and Nuch had noticed the same thing. 

No!!  She told me to check her Facebook post.  I looked at the picture, then looked around, and a chill went down my spine.  The statue of the lady had moved and was now facing Nuch.  

I'm as skeptical as they come, but I had not noticed anyone behind our table.  We were in the back corner of this restaurant, so nobody could have walked behind us, and the staircase was used more like shelves, piled with trinkets, so nobody could have come down.  

The only other possibility is that a waiter moved the statue while Nuch and I were entranced by our smartphones and we did not notice them - but, who would believe that?





No comments: