Friday, April 1, 2016

The Singapore Show

This month I joined our furniture show in Singapore.  I don't usually go to these things, but they needed some last minute seat cushions flown in from Thailand, so I volunteered to courier them down and get out of the office for a few days.


I left the morning of a partial solar eclipse.  The grime on the Suvarnabhumi Airport windows made it safe to stare.


The Singapore Flyer and the Marina Bay Sands hotel.  One of the reasons I volunteered to go was because I thought we were staying at Marina Bay, which is one of the best hotels in Asia.  Turns out we were staying at the Marina Mandarin, which was still over $200/ night, but several notches below Marina Bay



Some pictures from our stand which one some award for layout/ design








No comments: