Friday, November 11, 2016

Tooth Fairy Jackpot

It's been a rough few weeks for cats in our home.  Kittie is chasing the big gecko in the sky, and Tipper is back at the vets.  She has feline leukemia (AIDs for cats), and gets gum infections every month or so.  This time the doctor said some of her teeth were quite bad and she would need surgery, which is a big deal for animals because they must be completely knocked-out.  

This happened while I was in Korat, so Nuch sent me some pictures.  Here's Tipper in her recovery cage.  



Although I knew gum surgery is serious for pets, I was a bit surprised (and as you can see, Tipper is still in shock), when Nuch sent me the picture of all the teeth that were removed.  Fortunately, cats come with 30 teeth because I count about 15 in this plastic bag.


No comments: