Friday, November 7, 2014

Potty Humor

Recently, I flew AirAsia, Southeast Asia's leading budget airline, from Malaysia back to Thailand.  It's only a two hour trip, but without any in-flight entertainment, it feels like an eternity.  Desperate to pass the time, I resorted to reading (and memorizing) the emergency exit guide, the air-sickness bag, the duty free catalog, and eventually, the in-flight magazine.  After reading it front to back, I, then, tried (and failed) to do the Sudoku puzzles.  Finally, I decided to test my wits against their list of peculiar Riddles.

Some of the riddles were pretty straight forward, and for a moment, I felt smart.

- What can you catch, but not throw?  A cold
- Why did the man throw the clock out of the window?  He wanted to see time fly

However, some of them broke the well-established General Rules of Riddles

- Why can't a T-Rex scratch its back? Because it's extinct
- What did the table say to the chair? Nothing.  Tables can't talk

And one riddle, in particular, made me question the decency of the publisher and AirAsia's management as a whole.

- What was Tigger looking for in the toilet bowl?  Pooh

Of course, I got this one right.





No comments: