Monday, February 18, 2019

The Korat Tour

I had to go to work one day in Korat, so I brought Dad, Karen, and Nathan up for some sightseeing while I was at the factory.

Our first stop was a large temple about an hour outside of Korat.  I've driven by it nearly a 1000 times, but this was my first stop.




In Korat, I joined them at the Terminal 21 Observation Tower.





I left them with the tour guide and while I went to work, they saw the sights.

Here's Ya Mo, the matriarch of Korat.


Nathan guaranteeing his entrance into a good university




The next stop was Prasat Hin Phanom (I think that's what it's called).  It's not Angkor Wat, but it's just 15 minutes outside of Korat.










Their last stop was a Thai temple with depictions of "Buddhist Hell".  As a urologist, my dad took a special interest in some of the genital treatments.





Before heading back to Bangkok, I gave them the $.10 tour of my factory.






No comments: