Friday, July 31, 2009

The Power Of Wind And Water

Feng Shui (or Wind and Water) can be seen throughout Asia, and I think it's becoming more popular in the US. When Nuch and I were looking for an apartment, I found a place that I liked, but Nuch found it unacceptable because, in the kitchen, the sink and stove shared the same side of the counter top - very bad Feng Shui.

However, when you find that something in your home or office is not aligned with the laws of Feng Shui, you can always call a Feng Shui master to tweak or offset the negative Feng Shui.

This was the entrance to my hotel in Singapore. You can see that the right side of the door is recessed into the building about 2 feet. This magical angle was no doubt recommended by a Feng Shui master to repel misfortune (or bad business) and attract good fortune and money.



It must work because I was somehow drawn there, although via the Internet. That being said, it will only work once because the place was a dive (i.e. there was no remote control for the TV!!), and I'll never be back.

No comments: