Monday, August 16, 2010

Miss Thailand World 2010

If you look just to the left, you'll see a map of the world with filled with red dots (except for Africa). This is the location of all the people who have viewed my blog. There's also a bit of software that let's me know what pages they visit and how they found my website.

After a bit of analysis, I could see a clear pattern. About 1% of my visitors are my mom, grandma, Nuch, and other family members. The other 99% are people who have googled "Miss Thailand" in one form or another and have come across one of my yearly Miss Thailand World or Miss Thailand Universe blog entries.

So, not wanting to disappoint the red dots around the world, here is this year's newly crowned Miss Thailand World 2010 - Srirat Ruangsiri.



Some of the other contestants



and some more Srirat...





1 comment:

Psychomud said...

Actually, I found ya when I googled 'Korat' and 'Blog'.