Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Korat Excursion

Here are some quick photos from a recent trip to Korat. excursion

Jim Jum at Koratburi restaurant.



Introducing Stewart and Pitchapa's son, Scott



Here's Stewart espousing the joys of fatherhood




and the benefits of cheap Scotch.




The next day we visited the statue of Ya Mo, the patron saint of Korat.




In the afternoon, we stopped by the noodle shop.  I had not been there in almost 2 years, and they still had my double-stacked blue chairs.  It took me breaking a few of their flimsy white chairs before they realized I needed something sturdier.



After the noodle shop we had dinner at a country shop not far from the factory.



While Stewart, Adisak, and I solved the problems of the world




Nuch had her fortune told



and then we went home.

No comments: