Wednesday, January 22, 2014

First Trip To Korea

I was there for just over 24 hours and spent most of the time in a freezing cold factory or asleep, which is a shame because we were staying in Gangnam, Seoul of Gangnam Style fame.

The only pictures I took were of our authentic Korean barbecue dinner.  


The only fault I could find with the meal was that this particular dish was not barbecued.  It was eaten raw - as in raw egg mixed with raw meat and that's it.  I've come a long way since growing up on PB n J's and spaghetti with no sauce, so I gave it a try.  Although I preferred the cooked meat, the lion food was not too bad - as long as I don't get worms.



Once again, the cooked stuff was the winner.



It was in the 30's F while I was there, so this heat fan was much needed.  I've never seen one before, but what a great idea.


No comments: