Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pre-Songkran Pics

It's the hottest time of the year in Thailand and also the time for Thai New Year or Songkran. So, in preparation for the annual nationwide water fight, I'm going to post some pics form Songkrans past.

This is in front of my factory at our yearly Songkran Ceremony, where the staff gets to pour water on the bosses.



My friend Ron and I on Kao San. Pardon his shirt, he's from Tennessee.



No one is safe on Songkran Day


One of these guys really enjoys Heineken beer and the other guy is really gay. Can you guess who's who?


Some random pics from the Songkran water festival at Kao San Rd.










Just some filler, as I haven't blogged in about a week. I'll have more pics from my mom's trip and this year's Songkran Festival early next week.

No comments: