Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pirates Of Tampa Bay

Last Saturday while visiting Nuch's Aunt and Uncle in Peachtree City, I made a short trip to Tampa to visit some friends from college.


I arrived around noon and by 2 we were on T's boat.


Captain T leading our mission to pillage and plunder Tampa Bay.


Chris's son, Colin, picking out his future home. I think this one is actually Derek Jeter's new pad. Something like 39,000 sq ft.

After getting properly fried on the boat, we headed out - no idea where we were. Here's Shelley, Chris, myself, and T. I've got a lot more photos, but unfortunately, most of them are unpublishable.

The next day was Mother's Day and Chris invited me to join his family for Crawfish. Between the Chris and I and a little help from Shelley, we ate 15 pounds - or 3 plates like this.
Here's the "after" picture.
Something about the cajun spices make crawfish ideal for nursing a mind-splitting hangover.

Some other pics from the weekend.

No comments: