Thursday, February 4, 2010

Be's Celebrity Wedding

Last week Nuch's friend, Be, from Thai Air got married at the Plaza Athenee. It was a bit of an event because Be is a semi-celebrity in Thailand.

Although she has recently resigned from Thai Air, when Be wasn't serving G & T's at 30,000 ft, she was on earth modeling for Olay, recording albums and making music videos.

Here she is with the bridesmaids.

Here's Nuch with the bride and groom. I think he is a record producer of some sort, so there were some famous singers from years past that Nuch pointed out, but I did not recognize.


and Nuch with the life-size cut-outs of the bride and groom.


Here's Be with her dad. I didn't get a picture of it, but she was puffing on a Marlborough throughout the dance.


Proof that I was there.

Here are some pictures of Nuch and her Thai Air friends.



The guy on the right was Be's boyfriend when they first started working together at Thai Air. He broke up with her a while back because it turns out he's gay. I still don't know what to think about that... I mean, there's nothing wrong with being gay, but that's just tragic.

Here's Be's Olay ad.



and a Music Video

No comments: