Friday, April 2, 2010

Business Trip Survival Kit

I probably should not admit this, but a few months ago, Nuch started packing my suitcase for me whenever I go on business trips. I never asked her to do it. It just sorta happened.

Because she has been packing her suitcase twice a week every week for the last 12 years, Nuch, without a doubt, has the competitive advantage in this department. Where as, my time is much better utilized doing nothing and watching tv - just kidding.

Anyway, after a couple trips with professionally-packed suitcases, I've become aware that there have been some major developments in suitcase-packing technology that I had never imagined - most to do with little compartments, mini-packs inside of packs, and a personal kit along with a backup personal kit in case something happens to the primary personal kit. She has also introduced me to the "my plane crashed in the ocean and I'm stuck on a desert island" survival snack pack.

This was for a 2 night stay in China.

Pringles
2 cup o' noodles
1 dessert roll
4 chocolate milk in a box
1 mini tuna sandwich
1 mini minced pork sandwich
1 box of canned tuna with crackers
1 bag of rolls with minced chicken inside
2 bags of chips ahoy
1 bag of dried peas deep-fried in squid batter

No comments: