Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Pig Monument

A couple weeks ago Nuch took me to the Pig Monument. Apparently, this is a bad year for those of us, like me, who were born in the year of the Pig, and the best way to minimize your imminent misfortune is to pay your respect to the Pig Monument.

She also said I could make a wish that would help our factory in China get through some of its current problems. Well, if you look at my blog from last week - there was a fire in our supplier's warehouse. Needless to say, I went from extremely sceptical to angry for the complete waste of time.

That was until yesterday, when we were informed that our finished goods were mistakenly put in the wrong place and have miraculously survived the fire. This "mistake" likely saved our relationship with a few customers and the 15 million USD worth of business we do with them.

In appreciation, I've upgraded my feelings towards the Pig Monument back to extremely sceptical.


Here's Nuch on the far-right asking for some favors from the Pig Monument.

No comments: