Friday, October 15, 2010

Tee Time

I haven't played golf regularly for about 4 years.  My buddy, Carl, and I used to play about once a month, but one day he had a daughter and golf became a distant, second priority.  I didn't know anyone else who played, so indirectly, I hung up my clubs, as well - in the back of my car where they have been ever since.

Living across the street from a golf course, I'm thinking about taking up golf again.  In fact, I was invited to join a group of Expats that play in a very casual golf league.  They play once a month at various courses around Bangkok, and I'm told having a few beers and enjoying the company and the outdoors are the primary objectives.

As casual as they make it out to be, I've no desire to pay 50 bucks just to make a complete ass of myself, so I hit the driving range near our condo.  Nuch joined me and took some photos to help analyze my swing.

I've got a lot of work to do.


No comments: