Monday, October 25, 2010

View From A Beach Chair

On Sunday Nuch and I took a quick day trip Bang Saen beach which is about an hour away from us.


Thais do everything they can to keep their skin white, so when they go to the beach, they typically spend the entire time underneath a canopy of beach umbrellas.


If they go out in the water, they're usually half-dressed.


It was a holiday weekend, so the place was packed, and aside from myself there were no foreigners to be seen.  I assume they all went a little further down the coast to Pattaya.  I was like a grain of salt in a sea of pepper - regardless of the Thais' efforts to avoid a tan.

The first order of business was ordering our seafood lunch, which we promptly ate, and then, decided to take a picture of it.


After that I simply lounged in my chair and watched the world go by.







We finished the day with a nice burger to balance the Thai beach adventure.

No comments: