Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Day at the Office

Ummm..... already running out of things to blog about. So, here's a day in the life - Monday morning. Wake up get out of bed.... and start my hour-long commute through Bangkok's dreaded gridlock.

This is my car in front of Nuch's house in Bangkok

These 2 pics are on the way to my office. A temple (with bridge in background) and congestion on the Rama 8 bridge























Below is a series of pictures taken from my office window. Not exactly, my office, but I can see this window from my office, if I stand at the door and look around the corner.

My office building is on the northside of Bangkok just South of the old airport. In the first picture you can see the main highway that leads in and out of Bangkok. This road takes you to Korat where my factory is located (250 km Northeast). In the 2nd picture you can see "Deuk Chang" or elephant building. In the 3rd picture you can see edges of the Bangkok skyline, as well as the Thai Air building in the forefront.




In future blogs, I'll try to provide some more scenic views.

No comments: