Sunday, March 30, 2008

Coed-Y-Mwstwr

That's Welsh for 'Whispering Trees' and the name of the hotel I'm staying at in Wales.

It's an old English Manor and sits atop a hill overlooking the town of Bridgend, where a few of our customers are located.

I just arrived yesterday and already have had the best Indian food in the world (so I'm told) and saw my first premiereship football match - granted it was only at the local pub, but at least it was in the UK.

As it turns out, Nuch will be arriving in London early Monday morning with Thai Air, so I'm trying to convince her to take a 2 hour train ride and visit me in Wales. Getting to Bridgend is fairly simple, but once here, it may be a problem getting to the hotel since I don't know the way from the train station, and have yet to figure out how "Mstwr" is pronounced.

No comments: