Saturday, December 1, 2007

McRat Update

It just wasn't fair to send a blog about McRat's with only a picture taken from a moving car. So, today on the way to Bangkok I stopped off to order some snacks for my trip home.

I did buy some "Gra-jab" and shared them with Nuch's parents. They were very thankful.

I would have bought some grilled rat, but it was 180 baht or 5 dollars for a big one. Seemed expensive, but could have been "farang" prices. I chose to just take a picture and be thankful I didn't have to eat it. By the way, the vendor took the courtesy to cut off the feet and head - unlike my rat drumstick from Chaiyaphum. Enjoy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's just nasty. I wonder how they catch them?....now that you are a crack journalist can you look into that please? thanks in advance.